Donate from Japan

Both the ARI General Affairs office and the Asian Rural Institute Supporters’ Association (ARISA) accept and distribute financial aid. You can send your gift in the following way:

Remittance (optional donation) to ARI General Affairs

ARI General Affairs receives optional donations as general/designated donation to the Institute. ARI has tokutei koueki houjin status making donations of more than 10,000 yen within Japan tax deductible.

Pay to (Japan only):

Account: (Postal Money Order) 00340-8-8758
Name of account: Gakko Hojin Ajia Gakuin (Asian Rural Institute)

Please contact ARI for more information.
Tel. 0287-36-3111
Fax. 0287-37-5833